Why join Frome Chamber of Commerce?
We represent the wide range of enterprises in the town and seek to ensure your voice and issues are heard to make Frome a good place to live and work.
- Access to our Discounts & Loyalty scheme (see below for more information).
- We represent your interests at different levels of government and in a variety of ways. We have excellent connections with Frome Town Council, Mendip District Council, Somerset County Council and of course our local MP. Through the Chamber’s lobbying activities at local and regional level we ensure Frome’s voice is heard to make the town a good place to live and work.
- The chance to join the Frome Chamber of Commerce LinkedIn group where you can ask questions and seek advice and help from fellow Frome companies or offer your own expertise on the issues affecting the way we all do business in the town.
- Use of the Frome Chamber of Commerce logo.
- Access to the Frome Chamber President and Committee members for help and advice.
Discount & Loyalty Scheme
Our Discount & Loyalty scheme for Chamber members launched with the 2019 membership. So if you join or rejoin you will benefit from a range of discounted and complimentary services from fellow Chamber businesses. These are reviewed every few months. And we invite new members to join in with their own offer to fellow Chamber members. See below for what’s on offer so far and keep checking back for new updates:
- ActionCoach, Frome – Free initial session + 25% monthly Discount
- Dixon Health Chiropractic – 10% off treatment fees
- Forest Marble Estate Agents – 10% Discount on Sales & Lettings Commission
- Frome Interiors – free consultation and 10% off any quote
- Fromie Gifts – £10 Discount on all orders over £50
- Harris & Harris Solicitors – Free initial interview with Neil Howlett, limited to business law
- Jayne Lewis Coaching – 10% off a 6 month coaching programme
- Meridian Financial Services – 15% Discount from Fees
- Nourish Holdings Ltd – 50% discount on all professional services provided to Frome residents
- Springmead School – General bursay of 10% for children or grandchildren of Chamber members (subject to T&Cs)
And if you want to join our Loyalty & Discount Scheme then please fill in the form below.
Our annual fee is charged according to the size of your business. The fee is collected at the beginning of January each year. Fees below are before VAT.
Sole Trader1 employee
- Sole trader
- Ltd company
Small Business2-10 employees
- Ideal for micro-enterprises
- Full or part-time staff
- Suitable for larger business’s
- Full or part-time staff
Become A Member
Becoming a member is easy and you can join online today here.